This genesis of the JDH Quanta Circle came in a whisper from Source. It would be like a surprise party with each person in the group attending as the guest of honor and danced in an arc of time. A group no less than five people and no more than ten, (unless special circumstances merit more), commit to 3 consecutive sessions online with Jane’s Dancing Hands via Zoom. Each JDH Quanta Circle each day would gather for an hour to an hour and a half for at least 5 minutes of writing before and after each session. Unlike usual Jane’s Dancing Hands Circles, there would be no amplified music or playlist, unless it is coming from Jane’s hands or her voice. It is powerful, it is breath-taking, and because Jane is most all the time is dancing directly to the camera
Each Quanta Circle includes:
- Check-in – How you are mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually? And then on a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being perfect, happy, whole, healthy, how do you feel? Each participant shares succinctly and honestly, but can work privately, or quietly, too. All write down “where they are.”
- Focus – Much like an intention for the circle, this could also be a yes to Source activating this and/or a more “positive, beautiful and beneficial outcome beyond our imagining,” allowing room for our hearts to open to Source knowing best.
- Dancing Hands – the dance. 20 – 45 min, Source chooses.
- Discussion/Wrap up/Post Check In. Revelations, experiences, sensations, where one is now on the 1 – 10 scale, take-aways.
- Writing post circle to bring light to the shifts, revelations, questions, and comments, then sending them to me at email@example.com within 24 hours for each night, (and yes, the final one, too.
For our three sessions, if you don’t already have the app Zoom downloaded to your computer or device, please do so at least 30 minutes in advance. It is free and fairly easy to use, but getting familiar with how to navigate once in the Zoom room can be helpful, so please allow a little extra time in advance. It is up to everyone joining to have a basic idea of how to use this app as we wish to dive in as soon as possible to keep timely for all participants.
FOR EACH QUANTA CIRCLE:
- Please be ready at the top of the hour with paper, pen, and intentions for the day and/or the arc of three sessions and beyond.
- Know that I will always be dancing for your best and highest good, and will also ask you to join me for the same. More, I will also ask all participants of the Quanta Circle to be here for your best and highest individual and collective good. This creates a safe and strong container of best intentions for all. Many Circles share how quickly they bond and feel the love as we circle and dance together for light and harmony. And no, you don’t have to dance like it was 1999, but you might want to. 🙂 Many are happy simply sitting, watching, and receiving. I’ll tell you more about that tomorrow.
As soon as you log in:
- Please check in on the chat via the icon at the bottom with your city and/or state – including state of mind, body, and spirit, (and then again at the end of the session), specifically how you are or how you feel in mind, body, and spirit on a 1 – 10 scale — 10 being/feeling perfect and with a one feeling as if barely hanging on.
- If you are working with intentions and are comfortable sharing them with your Quanta Circle, I will ask you to also simply and succinctly share your intentions in the chat window in the sidebar of the Zoom, as soon as you log in, i.e., “I intend to balance my body to harmony. I intend love in my life beyond my imagining,” etc.
- We have an agreement that I may only read these aloud if you share them publicly with the group in the chat, but you may also send them to me privately and they will remain private. We also agree that that which is shared within the group at any time is kept within the group unless there is express permission to share outside this Quanta Circle.
o If you are not comfortable sharing your intentions, or you’d rather not work with intention, that’s fine, too. Many simply say they prefer the allowing of purest Source for their highest and best individual and collective good, or just say, “Let it roll.”
- I keep these chat boxes as logs of progress, to which we can refer to later on, but again, none of this information will be shared unless you give me permission. It can be lovely to see/feel/track progress, so please feel free to also keep your notations in a notebook for yourself, too.
- There is no right or wrong here, just awareness, honor, and love for the journey. We generally do not record these sessions out of the respect and privacy of all participants and ask that you also respect this, too, but I reserve the right to record for my own record keeping in and of energetic expansion with your permission. Generally, these and most Dancing Hands sessions are to be enjoyed live with those who have signed on to participate in the agreed-upon time.
- THIS USED TO BE A REQUIREMENT to participate in Quanta Circles and I’d like to reinstate it as a best efforts agreement for I have found IT IS VERY HELPFUL to the process: Please send me a little note either directly after your session or the next day (within 12 hours) and before your next Quanta Session to let me know how you are doing – any progress, shifts, intensifications, visions, dreams, or questions, etc. Everyone has their way and each Quanta and arc of the 3 Quantas is different from the rest, so embrace this physical record from your own hand to see how you are assimilating your gifts. Some may feel nothing, or experience only the most subtle shifts, but even the smallest recognition of change can give root to more. I have found from the many groups that it is very helpful to share your progress with me so that your ego, mind, emotions, and spirit know that you’re being heard, honored, and appreciated. Even a bullet list is good. It doesn’t have to be a long essay or evaluation, but you are welcome to share as you wish. I may or may not respond by text or email, but I will read each and pray on them all, returning them to Source for further opening.
You may wish to have a water bottle nearby, dress comfortably, and prepare to move and move your screen or monitor if you’re feeling Source wants to dance or stretch your body.
We try to keep it to an hour to 90 min., so thanks for your timeliness — I’ll open the Zoom room up about 15 min. early. If you are coming late or have to leave early, please check in with me and let me know as best you can, (privately in the chatbox is fine), and thank you so much for doing so quietly.
Please make sure your window is muted when you enter and depart – I’ll teach this to you if you don’t know how. Everyone comes in muted, but tablets seem to have a workaround that overrides my mute management. Many do know how to unmute, so thanks for doing your best to learn your Zoom abilities.
Please remove distractions before you arrive. Please turn off your phone, try not to talk to others in the space where you are “dancing,” and if you do need to move from one room to the next or go outside with your device as many are sometimes compelled to do, please turn off the camera as you move as it can be very distracting for others in the session to move around with you.
No refunds for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance.
50% refund for cancellations more than 72 hours in advance.
It is the responsibility of those participating to have Zoom loaded into their computer or device at least 6 hours in advance of the session, and learn how to create and navigate their own account in advance.
We will share pertinent details about how to join the Zoom within 24 hours of the beginning of your Dancing Hands Quanta session.