Come join us on Saturday, August 7th @ 5pm PST for a JDH LoveFest
• A JDH Love Fest is a unique weave of finely focused Source work through the dancing hands and the Language of Love while simultaneously revitalizing the myriad gifts of those who are gathered.
• In the past it has centered on one or two people or a central theme of vital healing or essential harmonizing, but this may shift for this circle inviting more in as Source is already calling this an “evolutionary circle.”
• The JDH Love Fests began in person, but we’ve had many online, too, as well as hybrids of some people Zooming in or joining from smartphones to our living rooms, offices, or dancing studios.
• In the JDH Love Fest, Source spontaneously calls on those gathered to participate in various ways – some as assistants, some as generators, others as curious viewers, students, or activated evolving souls to share or receive in a unique Source-led way.
• It is different than a normal private session or group JDH circle, and for me it feels a bit like being in a medical coliseum, where Source will select one or many on which to work. I (Jane) may tell you what “we” are doing as we go or later, but everyone receives, as always, and the energy flows for only the best and highest good of each individually and all collectively.